Meet Our Argentina Resident Director
Mario Cantarini, Argentina Resident Director
- WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT BEING A RESIDENT DIRECTOR?
- I am in contact with people who are willing to learn about my culture but who also teach me about their culture. The real exchange is between two cultures.
- TELL US SOMETHING SURPRISING ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND.
- My mother was one of the first women in Argentina who drove a car and she was Juan Peron's schoolmate.
- WHAT IS ONE LITTLE-KNOWN FACT ABOUT BUENOS AIRES?
- It has snowed in Buenos Aires twice, in 1918 and in 2007.
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT BUSY WORKING WITH STUDENTS?
- I sing in a choir at a Lutheran Danish Church in Buenos Aires. I swim every day at least 45 minutes and I do yoga.
- Visit our Buenos Aires office website