MORE CULTURE. LESS SHOCK. Programs, Internships and Volunteer Opportunities

England Study Abroad Program at King's College

About King's College in London, England

  • Minimum GPA: 3.3 (4.0 scale)
  • Application deadlines: October 15 for spring semester (Jan-June)
    March 15 for fall semester (Sept-Dec)
    March 15 for full year (Sept-June)
    February 10 for the pre-med option fall semester (Sept-Dec)
    September 10 for the pre-med option spring semester(Jan-June)
  • Program advisor: Aimee Formo
Mac & PDF + Printing Tips

Program Snapshot


We're so excited that you are thinking about studying abroad with IFSA-Butler at King's College London. King's is one of the oldest and largest colleges of the University of London located in the heart of London. We're sure you're going to love studying there!

What King's has to offer

  • An outstanding college in the heart of the city, overlooking the River Thames
  • One of the oldest, largest and most prestigious colleges of the University of London (UL)
  • Access to the University of London's excellent facilities
  • A member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League
  • State-of-the-art teaching and research facilities
  • An active student union that offers on-campus shopping, deli, cafe and bars
  • More than 200 sports and student societies
  • Participation in IFSA-Butler's Exploring Community & Culture program
  • Great location with easy access to the West End, Covent Garden for great shopping and Soho for nightlife
  • Shakespeare's London module combines a course in Shakespeare with a hands-on, three-week class at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre


  • Housing is in one of six King's residence halls located throughout the city; in a UL intercollegiate residence hall; or in IFSA-Butler housing in west central London
  • Students in other halls purchase or prepare their own meals in shared kitchen facilities


  • A wide range of liberal arts, sciences, and engineering courses
  • Study typically concentrated in one or two departments
  • Students generally take four modules per semester
  • A member of the prestigious Russell Group of major research universities in the United Kingdom
  • A competitive premed program designed to introduce students to the general practice of medicine and is suitable for all students pursuing further education in the healthcare field

We look forward to working with you!



Where can I find a list of courses that the university offers?

  1. Open the online course catalog for King's College London.
  2. You can search for courses by school, department, level or subject. You can also search via keywords in the blank box on the right-hand side.
  3. Once you've clicked on a course, you'll see the semester it is offered and a course description.

What courses am I eligible to take?
As an IFSA-Butler student, you are entitled to enroll in undergraduate courses for which you are qualified and in which space is available. Course descriptions in the online course catalog (see above) include prerequisites you must fulfill in order to enroll in each course.

Faculty (Schools of study) and department information
King's College students usually take courses in one or two departments within the same faculty (school). For this reason, applicants to King's College should ideally apply to study in (and pick courses from) no more than two departments. If you need to study in multiple departments, you can, but there will most likely be more course conflicts as full degree students study primarily within their major.

The various departments at King's College are autonomous. Acceptance into one department does not guarantee acceptance into another. Some accept semester students while others accept full academic year students only. Students must meet the GPA and admissions requirements for each department.

Am I registered for the modules I list on the module request form?
The module request form is not an official registration form, but students should be prepared to take what they have listed on the form. If a department offers you a space in a course, you will be pre-registered for that course. This means that a spot in that course will be reserved for you and you are expected to take that course once at King's College. Please be sure that the courses you list on the module request form are courses that you will be comfortable in taking and be sure to list several backups as courses tend to fill up quickly. Semester students should list eight courses and Year students should list at least 12. You will finalize your course registration once you are on the campus of King's.

What if I need to take a required course?
Please be aware that IFSA-Butler cannot guarantee that your host university will offer a particular course, or that you will be allowed to take that particular course. However, if you need to take a required course, you may indicate that it is required on your course preference form. Your IFSA-Butler program advisor will communicate your needs to your host university.

Where can I get the syllabi of the courses I'm interested in taking?
Although IFSA-Butler would like to be able to provide the syllabi of the courses you're interested in taking while abroad, it is simply not feasible. Just like in the United States, sometimes professors do not write the syllabi until the week before courses begin. Other times the course syllabi are available only to students currently enrolled in the course. Your best source of information about the courses you wish to take is the King's College online course catalog. You may also link to the King's College website through the King's College page of the IFSA-Butler website.

Where will my courses be located?
King's College has several different campuses, and different subjects are taught at different campuses. Below is a list of the campuses and the subjects taught at each one.

Waterloo Campus (located across the street from the Waterloo Tube stop): Health & Life Sciences; Nursing & Midwifery; Social Science & Public Policy.

Strand Campus (located a five-minute walk across the Waterloo Bridge from the Waterloo campus): Humanities, Law, Physical Sciences & Engineering, Social Science & Public Policy, English Language Center and Modern Language Center.

Guy's Campus (located near the London Bridge overland rail stop): Health & Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences; Dentistry, Medicine.

St. Thomas Campus (located near the Westminster Tube stop): Continued medical and dental training.

Denmark Hill Campus (located near the Denmark Hill mainline rail station): Psychiatry.

Are all tuition costs covered by my IFSA-Butler program fee?
All IFSA-Butler fees are based on an arts and humanities fee structure. Universities abroad may charge higher fees for courses in certain degree programs. Check the fee sheet included in your acceptance packet for these additional costs, called tuition differentials. Tuition differentials are not covered by the IFSA-Butler program fee. If you enroll in a department or course that imposes a tuition differential fee, IFSA-Butler will send a bill to your billing address once you are abroad and your enrollment is confirmed.

King's College imposes a higher tuition fee for courses in the sciences, geography and some other applied courses. If this fee applies to you, the payment is your responsibility and will be billed to your parents or home university after you arrive in London. These fees are not included in the IFSA-Butler program fee.

You may also incur additional costs if you take more than a full IFSA-Butler course load. See the "Program Fees and Financial Aid" section of your Preparing to Study Abroad guide for more information about supplemental fees. 

Course Restrictions

Below are some admissions notes regarding the most popular departments among study abroad students at King's College. If you have questions about departments not on this list, please contact your program advisor.

  • American Studies-Courses in this department fill up very quickly, so course offerings may be quite limited. Students wishing to take courses in this department are strongly advised to apply well in advance of the IFSA-Butler application deadline.

  • Education-King's is willing to consider applicants on a case-by-case basis. Contact your program advisor if you have specific questions.

  • English-The English department will accept only students with a strong background in English literature. You must have taken at least three English literature courses with one in your sophomore year and have earned a B+ or higher in those courses to be considered for admission to this department. Courses in creative writing, poetry or other types of English courses do not count towards the English literature requirement. When filling out the module request form, be sure to list several back up courses as the department tends to fill quickly.

  • Film-The film department has limited spaces and students wishing to study film are strongly advised to apply early and to consider alternate universities in case space is not available in the department.

  • Geography-Students interested in taking geography courses can have an academic background in any of the following areas: urban studies, economics, developmental studies, earth sciences, geology, environmental studies and area studies.

  • Informatics-Students studying in this area should note courses are open to full-year applicants only.

  • Shakespeare's London-Shakespeare's London is a regular English module offered by King's that, through close reading and practical experience, allows students to place Shakespeare's plays in the context both of the city out of which they grew and of the theatrical world of Shakespeare. The module features an intensive, hands-on, three-week section at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre involving practical work on the staging of Shakespeare's plays. There are limited spots available in the program, so apply early if you are interested.

  • Health and Life Sciences-Students must have suitable background, generally two chemistry and two biology courses, and a strong GPA.

  • Management-The Management Department is willing to consider applications from students with an appropriate background. Look under "Management" or also "Business" for courses in business, economics, human resources management and marketing.

  • Languages-The Modern Language Centre at King's offers courses in Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Punjabi and Spanish. Courses are open to all majors. You will have a short language test upon arrival to determine which level of course is best for you. To learn more about the language courses, do a search by department on the King's College online course catalog and click on "Modern Foreign Languages."

  • Music-King's usually requires that applicants to the music department be music majors at their home university. Preference is granted to students who are from traditional music schools. Please call your program advisor to discuss your eligibility for this department.

    Applicants to this department need to have a strong background in the area they would like to study. For example, you should submit as part of your application one or more of the following as applicable: audition CD, a selection of compositions you've written, coursework that shows your knowledge of the area of music you'd like to study while at King's, two letters of recommendation from music professors or teachers who have worked with you and a strong personal statement will also help support your application.
  • Philosophy-This department at King's is widely recognized as one of the best in England, on par with the departments of Oxford and Cambridge. Introductory philosophy courses are open to students of all majors. Intermediate courses are open to students who have taken college-level philosophy courses in epistemology and metaphysics and/or ethics. Advanced courses are open only to philosophy majors only who have a substantial background in the subject.

  • Theology-Please be aware that King's College has opened only a very limited number of second- and third-year theology courses for study abroad students.

  • War Studies-Students applying to the War Studies department must have a strong background (i.e. three to four courses) in political science and/or international relations. The War Studies department is very popular, so if you would like to take courses in this department please complete your application materials as soon as possible.


Each King's module (class) has a code attached to it, which begins with the numbers 4, 5 or 6:

  • 4 is a first year undergraduate module (introductory). Modules at this level are generally open to everyone.
  • 5 is a second year undergraduate module (intermediate). Modules at this level require students to have already taken three to four or more modules in this subject area at their home institution.
  • 6 is a final year undergraduate module (advanced). Modules at this level require students to have already taken six to seven or more modules in this subject area at their home institution.

You must also ensure that you meet all of the prerequisites listed on the module catalog in order to be eligible to take intermediate and advanced modules. Modules with codes beginning with 7 are for postgraduate students only.


How many courses am I able to take, and how do I determine U.S. semester credit hours?
IFSA-Butler requires students to enroll in a full course load at the host institution. A full course load at King's College is 60 KCL credits for the semester (equivalent to 16 U.S. semester credit hours) and 120 credits for the year (equivalent to 32 U.S. semester credit hours). Most courses will be worth 15 KCL credits (4 U.S. semester credit hours), so semester students should expect to take 4 courses a semester and year students should expect to take 8 courses. For information on the credit weight, please review the information below.

Fall or spring term
60 Kings College London credits = 16 U.S. semester credit hours

Full year
120 Kings College London credits = 32 U.S. semester credit hours


The module request form is not a registration form; it is a guideline to let your host university know which courses (modules) you are interested in taking abroad. You should discuss your selections with your academic advisor at your home institution and have several backup choices in mind. Neither you nor the university is bound by your selections, and you will not officially register for your modules until you arrive on campus.

When and how will I register for courses?
Following your acceptance, King's will contact the department(s) to which you've applied to see if they can offer you a space in the courses you've requested. If a department offers you a space in a course, you will be preregistered for that course. This means that a spot in the course will be reserved for you and you are expected to take that course once at King's College. Your program advisor will work with you and King's to revise your schedule until you have a full course load (usually 60 King's College credits). Even though King's College may preregister you in some or all of your courses, you will officially enroll in courses and finalize your registration after you arrive in London. During the King's College orientation you will be given instructions and the paperwork necessary to officially enroll in courses.

You must be aware that courses are not guaranteed until you have completed the final registration on King's campus. Neither IFSA-Butler nor King's College can guarantee the availability of any course, as courses can be cancelled at the last minute.

What are the registration conditions?
You must take a full course load as determined by IFSA-Butler. Credit will be awarded on a Butler University transcript based on a typical U.S. full course load. All courses are graded on an A-F scale, and there is no provision for pass/fail or auditing courses unless pass/fail is the only method of assessment for the course. You are not allowed to register for online, distance education or hybrid courses.

You should also be aware that you may be charged additional fees by your home institution or host university to take or process additional credits. Taking less than a full course load may jeopardize your student status and result in personal academic repercussions and/or loss of financial aid.


What do I need to know about exams?
Because of the differences in the academic systems, you will not know your exam schedule until after you arrive at your host university. Please refer to your program calendar to review the exam period for your host university. Your host university's policies do not permit you to reschedule any exams, request alternate assessments or arrange to have your exams proctored in the United States. If this occurs, IFSA-Butler cannot assist you in conducting an academic record appeal for the course in which you made this arrangement. You will need to complete and submit all academic work prior to departing the program.


How will my home university know what my classes were and what grades I received?
After you have returned to the U.S., your home university will receive a Butler University transcript with the credit you earned at King's College London. The Butler University transcript will report the equivalent U.S. semester credit hours and letter grades. We also will send an official transcript to your permanent address.

Pre-Med Option

Please note that the Health and Society module that makes up the King's Pre-Medical program is extremely competitive and very popular. King's will review all premedical program applications at the same time after the deadline, unlike the rolling admissions process for general study abroad applications at King's.

The Health and Society module is designed to introduce students to the medical field and is suitable for all students interested in pursuing further education in the health care field. Admission to the Health and Society module is highly competitive, as there are only 16 spots available each semester for study abroad students from around the world. King's looks for applicants who have an extremely strong background in biology and chemistry. Please note that students who choose to undertake this module pay a higher program fee than arts students due to additional lab and clinical fees.

The Health and Society Program requires students to take the MX1000 Health and Society Module (course) plus three other courses.

When applying to the Health and Society Program, King's will first consider your application as a Health and Society student. If you are not accepted into the program, King's will go back and review your application as a student in the general study abroad track. If you are accepted as a study abroad student but not into the Health and Society module, you will still be able to take courses in the Department of Biomedical Sciences.

There are three parts to the King's College Premedical Program:

  • Students in the Premedical Program normally take three science courses to supplement the Health and Society course. Students can also mix in arts courses, if they wish, but will still be responsible for the pre-medical program fee.
  • Health and Society (MX1000): This course combines an in-class curriculum with a range of shadowing opportunities in different clinical settings. Students participate in a series of small group seminars and tutorials that integrate the study of clinical practice, communication in health care, medical ethics and law, psychology and medical sociology.
  • The Clinical Attachment: A series of clinical placement rotations enable you to apply class theory to a number of primary and secondary care settings: such as in General Practice, Guy's Hospital Minor Injuries Unit, operating room vists and Palliative Health Care setting.These placements are also supported by professional role plays, where you will have the opportunity to engage in a number of scenarios to learn and develop active listening skills, taking and presenting a case and family history, hypothetical deductive and inductive clinical reasoning.

For more information about the Health and Society module, please click here

Exploring Community & Culture

Student praise for C&C:

"We were able to discuss current issues while bringing information from our classes to the table. My friend from college was in another study abroad program and she was jealous because they didn't have a C&C."

"At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, but it really helped me to see things from a different perspective. I am pretty sure I would not have gotten the same out of my time in London without doing the C&C."

 IFSA-Butler's Exploring Community & Culture feature (C&C) is designed to take students' study abroad experiences to another level. It encourages them to get the most out of their time abroad by blending intercultural learning with an exploration of the local community and local community groups. Selected activities will foster your intercultural learning through a series of on-site discussions and self-reflection. Through this special program feature you will be encouraged to engage with the community in which you are living and question your own perspective of the world, while learning to appreciate similarities and differences between cultures and communities.

You may participate in C&C the seminar for 3 U.S. semester credit hours. The C&C seminar is comprised of class discussions combined with instructor-guided field excursions designed to assist you in exploring the complexities and curiosities of London's varied neighborhoods. Students who have participated in the C&C in past semesters have found it a great way to explore and get to know London and, with their fellow IFSA-Butler students, to learn interculturally from their everyday experiences there.

Click here to view the C&C syllabus.


Housing Options

What are my housing options?
There are six halls of residence at King's College, as well as seven intercollegiate halls shared by other colleges within the University of London federation. As an urban campus, residence halls are spread throughout the city. You can expect a daily commute to campus of anywhere between 30 minutes to 45 minutes – not bad for London! Some lucky students are even able to walk to campus in about five minutes, though this is more rare. For more information on the accommodation available at King's College, click here. You can also view a PDF map of the residence halls and facilities included at each residence.

What is the housing like at King's College?
You will get the true British university experience staying in the King's College Halls of Residence.  Facilities are simple, clean and comfortable.  

What kind of students will I live with if placed in a King's College hall of residence?
You will probably live with many first-year British students (remember that the first year of university in the U.K. is equivalent to the sophomore year of university in the U.S.) as well as many international students from a wide variety of different countries. Many second and third year British students commute into campus from private housing in greater London.

What else do I need to know about housing at King's College?
King's College (not IFSA-Butler) assigns housing. Students will be placed as close as possible to the campus where the majority of their courses will be taught. Housing placements are for the full semester or year. Once a placement has been given, no changes are possible and no refunds are available if the housing is vacated before the end of the program. All students are expected to accept whatever housing they have been assigned.

What is the most important thing to know about housing in London?
Remember that you’re spending your semester abroad in a city of 8.5 million people!  Housing everywhere in London is in short supply, and especially in the university system.  For British students, living in university housing is a privilege, not a right, and we suggest that you adopt this mentality.  We go above and beyond, by guaranteeing housing for IFSA-Butler students – but we can’t guarantee that you will get your first choice of residence. We do our utmost to place students as close to campus as possible, but you should be prepared to commute by public transportation for a half hour to forty-five minutes.  This is part of the daily routine of millions of Londoners, so embrace your opportunity to observe British culture and language – even on the Tube, you’ll find something new to observe. 

Will I live in King's College halls of residence or IFSA-Butler housing?
The majority of students will be placed in King's College halls of residence. However, if there is a shortage of King's College housing, you may be placed in housing that IFSA-Butler arranges for you (usually student flats around London).

If you are placed in IFSA-Butler housing, there is a London housing supplemental charge in addition to your program fee. IFSA-Butler housing is private, commercially rented flats and therefore more expensive than university housing. You will be notified if this cost applies to you prior to your departure and a bill will be sent to your home address after you are abroad.


The University of London Intercollegiate residences have mandatory meal plans that incur an additional fee. Please note that the UL Intercollegiate residences are available to full year students only.

All remaining residence halls and all IFSA-Butler housing are self-catering. Semester students will have to purchase and prepare their own meals in their flats.

Housing FAQs

Is my housing included in the program fee?
Yes. Your program fee includes accommodation at the university while classes are in session. You will be responsible for the cost of your meals (whether a meal plan or self-catered) and any commuting costs you may incur. Some university housing requires students to move out during winter and spring breaks. If you wish to remain in residence during the vacation period(s), you must notify the university housing office upon arrival to make necessary arrangements.

Can I request to live with a specific person or in a specific residence?
There is a place on the housing preference form where you can request to live with a specific person as a roommate or flatmate. Roommate requests must be mutual in order to be considered. However, there is no guarantee that such requests can be fulfilled.

When will I receive my housing assignment?
You will most likely receive your housing assignment one to two weeks before your departure. However, in some cases you may not receive your housing assignment until you arrive in London for orientation. Your program advisor will notify you of your housing assignment via e-mail when it is released by the university.

Please keep in mind that while IFSA-Butler guarantees housing, we cannot guarantee your preferences.

Can I arrange my own housing?
Yes. IFSA-Butler recognizes that some students require independent housing for their time abroad. If you choose not to take advantage of our guaranteed housing, you may sign up for independent housing on the housing preference form. Once you've made this choice, we will not provide housing for you or bill you for the accommodation fee.

Please be advised that housing costs can be high abroad, and many times students living independently end up spending more money than students living in IFSA-Butler arranged housing. If you are hoping to save money by arranging housing on your own, please research your options early so you can compare costs. You must notify us of your intention to live in independent housing by the program application deadline for your term abroad, listed at the top of this page. We are not able to accommodate independent housing requests after the deadline.

Location Info

Living and Studying Abroad in London, England

About London
Population: 9 million
Location: Southeast England

City features

  • One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication
  • A major global city with remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, political and intellectual offerings
  • Home to many universities scattered throughout different neighborhoods, each with its own atmosphere and attractions
  • A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
  • One of the world's leading business and financial centers

Do more!

  • Use London's excellent transportation links to explore continental Europe
  • Take advantage of Britain's extensive rail system to visit other areas of the U.K.
  • Take a break from the constant bustle of London and experience the beautiful and historic regions of England

Visit London 
London On Line
London Net
Time Out: London
London Town
London Transport

Dates & Fees

Program Dates

Please wait... Please wait - Loading Dates...

Important: Once you are abroad, please verify the program end date with the department(s) in which you are studying. Ending dates may vary from department to department, and you will be expected to complete all course obligations prior to your departure. Program housing is available only until the program end date.

Your program end date may change due to circumstances beyond IFSA-Butler's control. Upon arrival at your host university, be sure to verify your exam schedule and program end date. We also strongly recommend that you investigate fees and penalties associated with your airline tickets in case you need to make date or route changes.

In the United Kingdom, exams are taken under formal conditions and changes cannot be made for individuals. Exams must be taken where and when scheduled.

Program Fees

Please wait... Please wait - Loading Fees...

What's included in our England fees
Expense calcuator

Academic Year and Fall Payments Due: July 1
Spring Payment Due:
November 15

Program Fee Bills
IFSA-Butler will send a single bill for tuition, services and housing. Any bills for tuition differentials and/or supplemental housing fees will be sent separately. Students who opt for independent housing will not be charged the housing component of the program fee.

The housing component of our program fee is based on the average cost of local student self-catering accommodation, usually a shared room in a regular dormitory, apartment or house without any extra features.

Personal Cost Estimates

Please wait... Please wait - Loading Personal Costs...

Expense calculator

These figures are designed to assist students with financial planning but are only estimates based on past students’ experiences at the current exchange rate. Rates are current as of 12/9/2016.

They do not include any entertainment or vacation travel costs. Meals are estimated based on the cost of a weekly standard grocery shop with one or two meals out.  If you plan to eat out once a day or more, we recommend using a higher estimate.  If you have dietary restrictions or follow a specific diet (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, organic, etc), you may also wish to budget more due to the higher cost of specialty food items.

The above numbers are general estimates of expenses during a program abroad. We recommend taking into account your current spending habits, the cost of living in your host country and the current exchange rate. Your IFSA-Butler program advisor can be helpful as you attempt to work on a personal budget for your experience abroad.

*Student Visa: U.S. citizens studying in the U.K. for less than six months (180 days) do not need to apply for a visa, but can instead enter the country as a student visitor at no cost. Student visitors are allowed to remain in the U.K. for up to six months but are not allowed to undertake any paid work or unpaid volunteer activities. Citizens of some countries may be required to obtain a student visa. If this applies to you, your IFSA-Butler program advisor will notify you. Detailed instructions regarding U.K. visas will be sent to all students upon acceptance.

Personal Miscellaneous: Covers general expenses of college life, including course supplies, photocopying, toiletries, snacks, personal care, etc.

Commuting: Estimates are for transportation between housing and university. Transportation for personal or recreational purposes is not included in the above estimates.

All costs are in U.S. dollars.

Meet Your IFSA-Butler Team

IFSA-Butler has a dedicated team of staff who are here to help students prepare for their program at King's College London:

aimeeProgram Advisor Aimee Formo is here to assist with the application process and to answer program, cultural and academic questions before departure. Aimee completed her graduate degrees in History and Library Science at Indiana University, and her undergraduate degree in History at Randolph-Macon Woman’s College. She studied abroad with R-MWC’s program at the University of Reading, where she focused on 19th century social reform movements. Aimee joined the IFSA-Butler team to aid students who want to study abroad and experience all that England has to offer. Aimee can be reached at the email link above or at 800-858-0229, ext. 4253.

altStudent Accounts Coordinator Angelita Shaffer assists with the financial side of study abroad and processes payments and invoices. Angelita can be reached at the email link above or at 317-940-4221.




altStudent & Parent Services Manager Donnetta Spears is available to both students and parents for travel questions and information. Donnetta has worked with IFSA-Butler since 2000, and she has traveled through parts of Europe, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand. As the mother of 4 college students (including one who studied abroad on an IFSA-Butler program), she has a deep understanding of the ins-and-outs of study abroad from a parent perspective. Donnetta can be reached at the email link above or at 317-940-4252.

Once abroad, our students are in the capable hands of our on-site office, including our resident directors. Click here to read more about Resident Director Lynne Alvarez.

abbyAcademic Records Coordinator Abby Miller graduated from Butler University where she worked as a guide for international students from all over the world. From that experience and combined with her own world travels, she knows the amazing experiences that studying abroad can provide. Abby is excited to work with IFSA-Butler students and to help answer any questions about their academic records. Abby can be reached at the email link above or at 800-858-0229, ext. 4217.

Get Connected

Connect with IFSA-Butler Students

If you really want to know what it's like to study abroad, connect with IFSA-Butler alumni and students who are currently abroad on an IFSA-Butler program. Check out the following:
Student Network
Student Blogs
Experiences Abroad Videos
For Students

Institute for Study Abroad, Alliance For Global Education and MORE CULTURE. LESS SHOCK. are registered marks of the Institute for Study Abroad, Inc.